Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Sep 19 2010, 3:15 AM EDT (current)||gmack|
|Aug 14 2010, 9:08 PM EDT||clkane||104 words added|
Key: Additions Deletions
- Grey scale, Color and Doppler all three hepatic veins in transverse plane. Demonstrated flow in angle correct position less than 60 degrees.
- Document Portal vein in transverse plane in grey scale. Measure Portal vein diameter also in this plane at level of porta hepatis.
- Measurement of portal vein should be under 13 mm. Color and Doppler of vessel in transverse plane.
- Document IVC in grey scale, Color. Demonstrate no filling defects.
- Document hepatic artery in grey scale, Color and Doppler in most patients this can be found in a sagital plane in the porta hepatis between the Portal Vein and the CBD.